The research process for the 2013 IFLR Middle East and North
Africa awards has begun.
The awards have grown this year, and IFLR is now also
celebrating innovation in North African deals.
Submission forms were sent out today, Thursday May 16. If
you would like to participate and have not received submission
forms, please email email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is July 3.
This year IFLR will be rewarding the most innovative legal
deals and teams across seven categories:
- Debt and equity-linked deal/team of the
- Equity deal/team of the year;
- M&A deal/team of the year;
- Pro bono team of the year (new
- Project Finance deal/team of the year;
- Restructuring deal/team of the year;
- Sovereign deal/team of the year (North Africa
The IFLR awards are based solely on legal innovation; they
reward deals that break new legal ground and set market
Nominations will be announced on our website in September.
The winners will be announced at the annual ceremony on October
23 2013 at the Burj Al-Arab in Dubai.
To book your table please contact Denny Squibb at firstname.lastname@example.org
The forms are available here:
Deal of the year form:
National law firm of the year form:
Team of the year form:
Summary of awards: