- Why should I subscribe to IFLR?
IFLR delivers in-house counsel and private practice credible insight and accurate intelligence around three core practices areas:
Deal Analysis: Detailing the most interesting deals, why they matter, and the precedent they may be setting
Expert Opinion: Revealing how leading industry thinkers are interpreting, and applying, the law
Best Practice: Guiding readers through market pressure points, trends in negotiation tactics and practical deal documentation
- Who should subscribe to IFLR?
Law firms. Our extensive in-house focus enables lawyers to have commercial – not simply legal – conversations with their corporate customers, current and prospective.
In-house teams. Our unrivalled intelligence allows them to benchmark their strategies and outside counsel against their counterparts’.
Banks and other financial institutions. Our insight shows financial professionals how policies affect the market at large.
Universities. Our detailed analysis ensures institutions can understand commercial partners’ needs when bringing their ideas to reality.
- What coverage can I expect from IFLR?
Our multi-faceted coverage – which includes long-form articles, special reports, industry surveys, conference recaps, rankings and multimedia – is global and encompasses:
Banking: Deal structures, loan market trends and the legal issues surrounding fintech
Corporate: Trend and deal analysis on M&A, funds and restructuring
Capital Markets: Structured finance, debt and equity trend and deal analysis
People & Culture: Q&As with leading figures, industry news, and in-depth ESG coverage
To stay abreast of the most pressing and actionable financial developments, sign up to our weekly newsletters sent directly to your inbox.
- On what other platforms can I find IFLR content and commentary?
- You can connect with IFLR on LinkedIn, Twitter, BrightTalk webinars, any podcast platform and on the IFLR Women in Business Law network.
- How much does the subscription cost?
- Our subscription prices are bespoke and sold according to your team’s size and needs. For more information please get in touch with your account manager Hussein Shirwa at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7779 8626.
- Can I access articles on IFLR before subscribing?
- Yes, simply activate your 30 day trial. This allows you to access most articles with the exception of exclusive membership-only content. Our customer services team is always happy to help answer any questions about the service at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8703.
- I am considering a subscription to IFLR for my team. Do you offer multi-user access subscription?
- Yes, we have options that range from a single user to unlimited, global access. For more information contact head of subscriptions Roxanne Speight at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7779 8380.
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my subscription?
If you have any questions regarding your subscription please contact email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8703.
Please be sure to include your name and subscription number and ‘IFLR’ to allow us to quickly retrieve your subscription details.
- Where can I find my Subscription number?
- Your subscription number appears on the address label of your print copy. It can also be found on your invoice and receipt, it will start with MFL 000...
- I am missing a copy of the magazine, how do I claim one?
- Please note, our period to claim a missing issue is within 2 months from when you were supposed to receive your copy. This is to ensure we have the issues in stock and can look into the distribution. Please contact our customer service team at either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7779 8703.
- Can I access my online subscription from more than one device?
- Yes. You can use your subscription on multiple devices by using your login details, including username and password. If you do not currently have your login details please contact your account manager Hussein Shirwa at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8626.
- I've forgotten my password or username?
- Please click here to reset your password.
- How can I pay for my subscription?
- You may pay for your subscription by requesting an invoice be sent to your company. The invoice will state payment options, including details of cheque and bank transfers.
- When will my subscription start and finish?
This information can be found on your receipt.
Alternatively, please contact your account manager Hussein Shirwa at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7779 8626.
- How do I confirm my expiry date?
- This can be found on your receipt, which will state the period of your subscription. You will have received a written receipt by post after your payment has been processed. Alternatively, please contact customer services quoting your subscription number and the full name of the subscriber and we will be able to confirm this.
- Will I be reminded before my subscription expires?
- You will be reminded via email when your account is due for renewal.
- Why have I stopped receiving the e-mail newsletters?
Some newsletters are stopped by company firewalls and spam filters. Please check with your IT department about setting permissions for the newsletter and the @iflrmail.euromoneyplc.net domain.
Otherwise please contact you’re the team at at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 8703. Ensure your name is on the distribution list and check when the last newsletter was sent out.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
We require all cancellations to be submitted in writing. This can be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state the subscription number and name and address of subscriber. It would really help us to improve the quality of the IFLR experience if you could tell us why you are cancelling.