IFLR1000 is delighted to announce the publication of the first group of national ranking tables for IFLR1000’s 30th edition.
This year we are publishing national ranking tables in four groups over four months. This group includes:
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Bank lending
- Financial restructuring
- Financial services regulatory
- Project finance
Only the tables listed above have changed. Other rankings will be replaced with new tables over the next three months, as outlined in the timetable at the end of this page.
You can read our research methodology and ranking criteria here.
If you would like to discuss how we can help promote your achievements, please contact Liam Sharkey: email@example.com
If you have questions about the research, please contact Ben Naylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
New rankings by region
IFLR1000 publication timetable
- National firm rankings for capital markets, investment funds and private equity
- Canada provincial firm rankings
- National firm rankings for project development and restructuring and insolvency
- United States state firm rankings
- China provincial firm rankings
- National firm rankings for financial and corporate and M&A
- Leading Lawyers (national and regional)
- Subscribers’ editorial reviews (including firm and lawyer client feedback) and rosettes
- Non-subscribers' editorial reviews (including firm client feedback)
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQs.