Philippines: Foreign reinsurers and brokers

A non-Philippine resident foreign reinsurer has to meet the paid-up capital requirement applicable to its Philippine counterparts in order for it to have a resident agent licensed by the Insurance Commission of the Philippines (IC)

Unlock this article.

The content you are trying to view is exclusive to our subscribers.

To unlock this article:

Take a Free Trial or Login
We use cookies to provide a personalized site experience.
By continuing to use & browse the site you agree to our Privacy Policy.
I agree