The fourth annual IFLR India M&A Forum returned to the Four Seasons Hotel in Mumbai on September 6, 2018 .
Attracting over 200 delegates and registrations closing early, this one-day event proves to be a hugely attractive, bringing together leading industry experts, practitioners from local law firms and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in the region.
Download the brochure here
Benefits of attending:
- Explore developments that have been affecting deal flow in India and the outlook for 2019
- Discuss the importance of the domestic M&A market and sector consolidation in India
- Learn more about trending M&A sectors including healthcare, technology and e-commerce
- Understand how the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code will affect M&A deal-making in the region
- Gain knowledge of FDI in single-brand retail
Who you will meet?
- General counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Bankers’ counsel
- Company secretaries
- Private practice lawyers
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+852 6019 4668
+852 2842 6992