The EU prospectus and Primary Market Issuance Conference returns for the ninth time on Thursday, 27 September 2018.
Bringing together many of Europe’s most important regulatory authorities with issuers, investors, buyers and the leading legal experts, this unique and longstanding event presents participants with a fantastic opportunity to fully understand the impact of the latest regulation and geopolitical developments on the primary market.
With the bulk of the Prospectus Regulation provisions only applying from July 21, 2019, there will be a focus on the latest PR developments. However, the conference will also feature significant coverage of the other major developments affecting the primary market.
Topics will include:
- An EU response to ESMA’s technical PR advice and the latest on the drive towards Capital Markets Union
- The latest on ESMA’s current activities and outlook for level 2 and level 3 measures under the Prospectus Regulation
- National regulatory authority views on the likely practical impact on issuers of the PR, CMU and Brexit
- The key regulatory concerns for primary market participants – an industry roundtable
- The latest geopolitical and regulatory developments in regulated markets - views from Ireland, the UK and Luxembourg
- Product governance – a practical guide to what you need to know
- Priips in practice – what can we learn from the last nine months?
REGISTRATION & MARKETING ENQUIRIES
+44 (0)20 7779 8334