On February 28 and March 1 2018, the 13th annual IFLR Asia M&A Forum returned to the Island Shangri-La Hong Kong to discuss key trends in the market.
As companies across the region increase their efforts to adapt to changing geopolitical and technological developments, coupled with tighter regulatory controls on Chinese outbound M&A, dealmakers in Asia are taking a cautious approach towards cross-border acquisitions.
Against this backdrop, this forum provided attendees with key developments, best practices and tips for navigating unique deal-making environments in the region. This comprehensive two-day forum brought together leading industry experts and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in Asia
Attendees were able to:
- Understand the new considerations affecting Chinese outbound deals
- Gain valuable insights on technology M&A, shareholder activism and regulatory changes in the region
- Learn what to do in the event of a purchase price dispute
- Explore the effects of representation and warranty insurance on the M&A process
- Recognise valuable insights into how to address corruption risks in your company
- Discover more about the key trends in Asia-outbound M&A into Europe
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8579
+852 2842 6992
+852 2842 6936