The IFLR India M&A Forum returned for the third year in Mumbai on September 14 to discuss key trends in the region, and to provide attendees with the latest developments, trends in M&A transactions, regulatory and market practices.
Attracting over 200 delegates, the IFLR India M&A Forum 2017 brought together leading industry experts, practitioners from local law firms and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in the region.
Download the brochure here
Attendees benefitted from:
- Discussing the latest regulatory changes impacting M&A and PE deal making
- Understanding the latest trends in arbitration, private equity and insolvency in India
- Gaining valuable insights on how to navigate updates in the Indian tax regime
- Learning how to make the most out of liberalised rules in foreign investment
- Exploring legal and regulatory considerations when making cross-border and domestic M&A deals
Delegates who attended
- General counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Bankers’ counsel
- Company secretaries
- Private practice lawyers