International Financial Law Review held the third IFLR Bank Capital Forum which focused on the laws and emerging trends for structuring regulatory capital deals.
Basel III is in its final stages of reform with TLAC set to be formally implemented by 2019. Banks must prepare and comply with a number of comprehensive reform measures to help reduce risk by ensuring they have sufficient loss-absorbing capacity.
Gain expertise and advice on key legal developments, including FRTB, the evolution of capital instruments, Article 55, reporting requirements for NSFR & LCR, the impact of intermediate holding companies, SA-CCR and much more.
Delegates were able to:
- Learn how to structure and position TLAC and MREL
- Discuss the evolution of Tier 1 & Tier 2 instruments
- Assess and evaluate amendments to FRTB
- Address challenges associated with NSFR and LCR
- Debate the impact of Brexit and Intermediate Holding Company requirements
- Banker’s counsel
- Heads of legal
- Key individuals from structuring and syndicate desks
- Insurance companies
- Funds counsel
- Private practice lawyers
+44 (0) 207 779 8564
+44 (0) 207 779 8068
+44 (0) 207 779 8673