The Asia-Pacific M&A market is set to continue to build momentum in 2017, following a year of strong deal making in the region. The 12th annual IFLR Asia M&A Forum took place at the Island Shangri-La Hong Kong on March 1-2, 2017 and discussed key trends in the market.
Recent global and economic events have meant that dealmakers are taking a more cautious stance, and there continues to be an ever-growing focus on technology and anti-corruption policies. Against this backdrop, this forum will provide attendees with key developments, best practices and tips for navigating unique deal-making environments in the region.
This comprehensive two-day forum will bring together leading industry experts and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in Asia.
Delegates were able to:
- Gain valuable insights on due diligence, anti-bribery and regulatory changes and their impact on closing your deals
- Understand the key drivers behind the growth of Chinese outbound M&A into Europe
- Learn what to do in order to effectively exit an investment
- Debate data privacy and security issues in Asian M&A
- Discover how to minimise risk when doing business in China and southeast Asia
- Explore opportunities in the distressed M&A space in Asia
- Bankers’ and corporate counsel
- Investment bankers
- Private practice lawyers
- Company secretaries Institutional investors
In association with