The annual IFLR European In-house Counsel Summit is returned for its fifth year to London on January 26, 2017 .
A record 400 delegates ranging from senior in-house counsel to vice presidents from leading corporates (public and private) and UK and European-based banks registered to discuss matters relating to financial law, including M&A, capital markets, liability management and competition..
Alongside these topics, the Summit navigated through:
- Analysis on the state of the Capital Markets Union
- Integration of UK Corporate Governance Code compliance with international business
- How to narrow the valuation gap in M&A deals
- The UK competition regime post-Brexit
- How to manage legal privilege and internal communications in disputes
- How to interpret your liquidity and decide on the best route for accessing funds
- Interactive sessions on whistleblowing, data protection and making legal a business
You can read more on the key takeaways and view photos from the event for an idea of the high-level discussions that took place and delegates who attended.
Delegate feedback 2017
"Quality of speakers were excellent"
"I really look forward to the next event. Very well done as always"
"[I was] brought up to speed on a whole range of topics...having a high level overview generally is important and [the] forum delivered that"
"The strength of the presentations was excellent as was the quality of the content"
"Real discussions as opposed to presentations"
"It was a good seminar and an excellent venue. Keep it up"
"Very good speakers and good quality of attendees"
"A great event I truly enjoyed. Organisation and facilities excellent, level of speakers truly global"