IFLR invites you to join the third annual Women in Business Law Forum: Building the Talent Pipeline. This conference will feature some of the UK’s greatest legal thinkers in an interactive one day forum. It will cover best practices and innovation around the importance of mentoring, business development at all levels, networking and leadership to develop your career or practice.
Europe’s leading women general counsel will share their personal journeys through their legal career and challenges they have overcome. In addition to partner and general counsel level individuals, we welcome men and women at all levels of their career with the aim to foster an all-inclusive debate around the talent pipeline as well as create a network of partners, mentors and successful women.
Benefits of attending:
• Hear personal stories from some of Europe’s leading general counsel on how they succeeded in their career
• Examine the role of leadership in your journey to the board or partnership
• Consider the effect of mentoring, sponsorship and coaching in developing your career
• Understand the importance of building your network and business development skills to help progress with confidence in your career
• Attend practical interactive workshops to help develop talent management skills in your organisation
• Share innovative practice around building the talent pipeline within an organisation
• Work with your peers to put together to come up with viable solutions around retaining female talent at the workplace
Testimonials from 2014’s forum:
“The whole forum was very inspiring. It was great to hear experience and views from both the in-house and private speakers.”
“Enjoyable and incredibly insightful day. It has certainly given me food for thought and ideas to plan the next stage of my career.”
“Great speakers, great format and great networking opportunities.”
“The topics and the breakout sessions especially were spot on.”
“Fantastic day – best event I have been to for women in law.”
“Inspiring to hear from such amazing and talented role models.”
“Calibre of speakers was fantastic.”
Join the IFLR Women in Business Law Group. The group was developed with the aim of sharing best practice, providing networking opportunities and enabling the talent pipeline to flourish. To learn more please email email@example.com or to join, visit: www.iflr.com/WIBLGroup.
Members of the network are able to attend the IFLR Women in Business Law Forum event free of charge.