|IFLR is pleased to present the second annual Women in Business Law Forum: Building the Talent Pipeline. Featuring some of London's foremost legal thinkers, this interactive seminar examines best practice and innovation around mentoring, business development, networking and leadership.
The event includes some of Europe's leading women general counsel who will share their personal stories with the audience. Unlike many events that are aimed at only partner and general counsel level individuals, this event welcomes men and women at all levels of their career with an aim to provide an inclusive debate around building the talent pipeline.
IFLR will produce a post event report which will be distributed to attendees. The report will include talent management recommendations and case studies of interest to banks, corporates and law firms.
Benefits of attending:
- Hear from some of Europe's leading general counsel about how they progressed their careers
- Examine the role of leadership in your journey to the board or partnership
- Consider the role of mentoring, sponsorship and coaching in developing your career
- Understand the importance of building your network and business development skills
- Attend practical interactive workshops on how to improve talent management in your organisation
- Map out the most effective ways to build a pipeline of talent in your organisation
- Work with your peers to put together a list of published recommendations around retaining female talent
Who should attend:
This forum welcomes men and women working within the law at all levels of their career. The aim of the day is to create and share innovative practice around building the talent pipeline within an organisation. It will be of particular interest to:
- Bankers' counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Private practice partners
- Private practice associates
- Other professional services
Testimonials from 2013's forum:
"I have received inspiration to plan my career and feel more confident and hopeful"
"All sessions were inspiring and thought provoking. I wasn't sure what to expect and it exceeded any expectations I did have"
"All of the panels were great, they were very relevant and the panellists and facilitators were spot on"
"The forum brought together so many successful inspirational and motivated women"
"Energetic and enthusiastic atmosphere"
"This event provided an unparalleled opportunity to meet women in similar career fields. The candidness of the speakers was exemplary. I learned a lot from hearing them share their experiences. I am going away with a vision of how to move my career forward"