The IFLR European Capital Markets Forum returns for its 16th consecutive year on Thursday April 4, 2019 bringing together over 300 bankers’ counsel, corporate counsel, funds counsel and leading private practice lawyers together at the Waldorf Hilton, London.
With the conference taking place just one week after the Brexit deadline, the impact of Brexit on the capital markets cannot be ignored and will no doubt prove to be a recurring theme throughout the forum. At the same time, there are some landmark developments in the capital markets to discuss in 2019, including:
• The impact of the Prospectus Regulation and green bonds on the debt capital markets
• UK IPO process reform and the level of disruption from alternative structures on the equity capital markets
•The challenges posed by the transition from LIBOR to risk-free rates on the industry
• The industry response to the Securitisation Regulation and other market developments, including STS securitisations, sustainable securitisation and specialty lending
• The latest emerging market developments and deals
• High yield deals in 2019 – a state of the market update
• The impact of Fintech on the capital markets
In-house counsel and banking professionals will once again attend for free. The forum will offer seven CPD points, and delegates will get the opportunity to network with senior legal professionals over breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks, plus a cocktail reception.
+44 (0) 20 7779 8055
+44 (0) 20 7779 8767