The seventh annual IFLR India Capital Markets Forum took place in Mumbai on January 18 and explored the different trends and opportunities in the equity and debt markets, as well as touched upon opinions on government policy.
Attracting over 400 delegates this year, the IFLR India Capital Markets Forum 2017 brought together key regulators with leading practitioners from banks, corporates and top international and local law firms to discuss and debate the vital issues for raising capital in a panel session format.
Download the 2017 brochure here
Delegates were able to:
- Learn about the top trends and securities market outlook for 2017
- Realise what to be aware of before investing in investment vehicles such as REITs and InvITs
- Analyse the significance of recent masala transactions
- Explore how to tackle enforcement issues when restructuring bonds
- Gain an insight into the trending sectors in the Indian equity market
- Understand the reasons behind the appetite for high yield offered by rupee-denominated bonds in India
- Bankers’ counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Investment bankers
- Law firms