The IFLR Asia Capital Markets Forum returned to Hong Kong on October 28 2015.
Attracting over 250 delegates this year, the forum touched on the latest matters relating to the growth of socially responsible investment, KYC challenges, high yield opportunities, investing in distressed debt and how new extraterritorial regulations would impact Asia based practitioners.
The forum brought together leading industry representatives, policy makers, key regulators, institutional investors, law firms, banks and corporate counsel to discuss the key developments for Asia's financing market through a series of panel discussions.
Who was there:
- Bankers' and Corporate Counsel
- Company Secretaries
- Investment Bankers
- Institutional Investors
- Private practice lawyers
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how international developments will impact your investment and legal strategy
- Gain insight on how the market is structuring RMB bonds
- Hear best practices in due diligence and mitigating operational risk
- Understand why Asia is pushing for socially responsible investment and how you can benefit
- Debate the effect of rising NPLs in Asia and what effect this will have on Asiaâ€™s restructuring market