IFLR is pleased to announce the IFLR India M&A Forum taking place in Mumbai on September 10 2015.
Bold initiatives have been proposed to make investment more conducive in India following the much anticipated Budget. Practitioners on the ground are hopeful that the changes in turn will spur the M&A market. With global market players targeting this jurisdiction with interest and confidence, IFLR is launching the IFLR India M&A Forum to give stakeholders the key know-how on developments and trends in transactions, regulatory and market practices.
Concerns surrounding interpretation and application remain when it comes to implementation of these changes. The IFLR India M&A Forum will tackle these issues in a panel format. Register now to stay keep abreast of the fast-changing landscape.
Who you will meet:
- Head of M&A
- Head of legal
- General counsel
- Institutional investors
- Private practice lawyers
- M&A consultants
- Investment bankers
Benefit from expert advice in just one day out of the office:
- Discuss the latest regulatory changes impacting M&A and PE dealmaking
- Understand liberalisation opportunities in the market
- Explore the latest trends deals including using technology, deal terms, exit terms, joint ventures and
- Learn how to overcome post-integration integration challenges
- Grasp evolving tax changes