Download the agenda and registration form (pdf).
IFLR India Capital Markets Forum was held on December 11 2013 with 200+ audience. It brought together key regulators with leading practitioners from banks, corporates and top international and local law firms to discuss the vital issues for raising capital in 2014 in a panel session format.
Supported by India National Bar Association, this one day event was made up of panel sessions and the audience was given thorough and up-to-date information and advice on:
- India securities market outlook
- Debt and equity- linked offerings: new trends and restructuring in a difficult market
- International debt: high yield boost?
- Moving on from OFS and IPP
- Viable overseas listing opportunities
Click here to check KEY TAKEAWAYS of each session.