International Financial Law Review is excited to announce the seventh annual return of the IFLR European In-house Counsel Summit which will be taking place at the Waldorf Hilton in London on January 24 2018.
This year the forum will explore the volatility in the debt and equity capital markets, Brexit and its impact on cross border disputes, the challenges of SMCR, M&A recent activity levels, digital disruption, GDPR and IR35 plus much more in an interactive
and inclusive format.
The forum brings together over 250 leading industry representatives, regulators, institutional investors, law firms, bankers and corporate counsel for an enriching networking opportunity.
Download the brochure here
Benefits of attending:
- Find out how your peers are managing Brexit uncertainty in the debt and equity capital markets
- Hear an update on CMA activity and what the main achievements are four years on
- Listen to leading in-house counsel discuss SMCR post implementation and the key challenges
- Discuss how the M&A industry is changing with digital technology and disruption
- Understand what GDPR means for your role and your business and experiences so far
- Gain insights on the latest employment law challenges including IR35
Who will you meet?
- General counsel
- Heads of legal
- Corporate counsel
- Company secretaries
- Chief legal officers
- Private practice lawyers
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+44 (0) 207 779 8837
+44 (0) 207 779 8767