International Financial Law Review hosted the eighth annual India Capital Markets Forum which took place at Four Seasons, Mumbai on January 16 2019 .
With over 200 leading practitioners from banks, corporates and law firms attending to discuss the issues surrounding capital markets in the region, attendees were able to delve into the updates and opportunities within the equity and debt capital markets, as well as the outlook for 2019.
Attendees were able to:
- Learn about the top trends and securities market outlook for 2019
- Understand the Foreign Portfolio Investor regime and its effects on the market
- Gain an insight into the trending sectors in the Indian equity market
- Explore the first REITs listing in India
- Analyse the impact of technology in capital markets
- Corporate counsel
- Bankers' counsel
- Investment bankers
- Law firms