The annual IFLR India Capital Markets Forum returned to Mumbai on 18 January and explored the updates and opportunities in the equity and debt markets, as well as the outlook for the year ahead.
The IFLR India Capital Markets Forum 2018 brought together leading practitioners from banks, corporates and top law firms to discuss and debate the issues surrounding capital markets in the region in a panel discussion format.
Attendees were able to:
- Explore the top trends and securities market outlook for 2018
- Learn about the current updates of the booming Indian equity market
- Understand the impact of regulatory changes concerning REITs and InvITs
- Gain knowledge about the current debt market situation in India
- Discover why there has been increasing appetite for green bond issuances
- Learn more about IPO due diligence process and regulatory requirements
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8579
+852 2842 6992
+852 2842 6936