The IFLR Asia Capital Markets Forum returns for the 13th time at the JW Marriott, Hong Kong on November 28.
This year’s IFLR Asia Capital Markets Forum will highlight the key initiatives, developments and market trends for upcoming year ahead, touching upon topics such as the One Belt One Road initiative, high yield, and the mainland-Hong Kong bond connect.
This one-day event will bring together leading industry representatives, regulators, institutional investors, law firms, bankers and corporate counsel for an enriching networking opportunity.
Download the brochure here
Attendees will be able to :
- Learn more about China's RMB internationalisation efforts and the developments in the OBOR initiative
- Hear about the newest equity capital market updates and the state of the high yield market in Asia
- Understand the impact of the proposed China-Hong Kong bond connect programme
- Discover what the best practices are for corporate governance and self-reporting
- Explore the implications of increasingly regulatory enforcement in China
Who will you meet:
- Bankers’ and corporate counsel
- Company secretaries
- Investment bankers
- Institutional investors
- Private practice lawyers
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+852 2842 6992
+852 2842 6936