The IFLR Asia Capital Markets Forum returned for the 13th time at the JW Marriott, Hong Kong on November 28.
IFLR Asia Capital Markets Forum 2017 highlighted the key initiatives, developments and market trends for the upcoming year ahead, touching upon topics such as the One Belt One Road initiative, high yield, and the mainland-Hong Kong bond connect.
The forum brought together leading industry representatives, regulators, institutional investors, law firms, bankers and corporate counsel for an enriching networking opportunity.
Attendees benefitted from::
- Learning more about China's RMB internationalisation efforts and the developments in the OBOR initiative
- Hearing about the newest equity capital market updates and the state of the high yield market in Asia
- Understanding the impact of the proposed China-Hong Kong bond connect programme
- Discovering what the best practices are for corporate governance and self-reporting
- Exploring the implications of increasingly regulatory enforcement in China
Delegates who attended:
- Bankers’ and corporate counsel
- Company secretaries
- Investment bankers
- Institutional investors
- Private practice lawyers
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+852 2842 6992
+852 2842 6936