IFLR is pleased to be holding the third annual IFLR European M&A Forum in London, bringing together over 100 bankers’ counsel, general counsel, deal makers and leading private practice lawyers for a day of engaging discussions and debate.
The event is positioned to explore the next steps facing the M&A industry following a changing geo-political landscape within Europe and the looming prospect of Brexit negotiations which has left much uncertainty.
Attendees will join high-level analysis of:
- Effective methods for managing semi-hostile deals
- Drafting effective earn out clauses
- The impact of the ‘Trump bump’ on M&A
- Cross sector trends within financial services, oil and gas and renewables
- Techniques to manage shareholder activism
Who will you meet:
- General counsel
- Bankers counsel
- Heads of legal
- Deal makers
- Private practice lawyers
The forum offers CPD points and delegates will gain an opportunity to network with senior legal professionals over breakfast, coffee break and lunch.
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8334
+44 (0) 207 779 8068
+44 (0) 207 779 8836