International Financial Law Review held the IFLR White Collar Crime Forum which focused on regulatory developments and challenges associated with corruption, bribery, money laundering and failure to prevent tax evasion.
2017 kicked off with a bang in the corporate crime world, with Rolls Royce set to pay a £471 million penalty in the UK for a serious fraud offence.
Attendees benefitted from:
- Learning how to effectively manage fraud investigations
- Interpreting anti-corruption and anti-money laundering directives
- Discussing the challenges associated with the failure to prevent tax evasion
- Debating the legislative impact of Brexit on reporting requirements
Delegates who attened:
- General counsel
- Head of sanctions
- Money laundering reporting officers
- Private practice lawyers
REGISTRATION & MARKETING QUERIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8564
+44 (0) 207 779 8068
+44 (0) 207 779 8836