Tthe 5th annual Women in Business Law Forum took place on June 15 at The Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London.
The conference featured some of the UK's greatest legal thinkers in an interactive one day forum. Covered will be best practices and innovation around the importance of mentoring, business development at all levels, networking and leadership to develop delegates' career or practice.
Attendees had a chance to hear Europe's leading women general counsel sharing their personal journeys through their legal career and challenges they have overcome. In addition to partner and general counsel level individuals, men and women are welcome at all levels of their career to foster an all-inclusive debate around the talent pipeline as well as create a network of partners, mentors and successful women.
Delegates were able to:
- Hear personal stories from some of Europe's leading general counsel on how they succeeded in their career
- Examine the role and styles of leadership throughout your career path
- Consider the effect of mentoring, sponsorship and coaching and how these improve your skill sets
- Understand the importance of the male role in creating diversity within the organisation
- Attend practical interactive workshops to help develop talent management skills in your organisation
- Share innovative practice around building the talent pipeline within an organisation
- Work with your peers to put together to come up with viable solutions around retaining female talent at the workplace
- Bankers' counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Private practice partners
- Private practice associates
- Other professional services