While most emerging markets have been facing economic difficulties, India remains a bright spot among its peers. Sentiment has generally been positive with the Indian IPO market reaching a six-year high in 2016, and with masala bonds, REITs and InvITs beginning to pick up.
The seventh annual IFLR India Capital Markets Forum returns to Mumbai on January 18 and will explore the different trends and opportunities in the equity and debt markets, as well as touch upon opinions on government policy.
Attracting over 250 delegates last year, the IFLR India Capital Markets Forum 2017 will bring together key regulators with leading practitioners from banks, corporates and top international and local law firms to discuss and debate the vital issues for raising capital in a panel session format.
Download the brochure here
Benefits of attending
- Learn about the top trends and securities market outlook for 2017
- Realise what to be aware of before investing in investment vehicles such as REITs and InvITs
- Analyse the significance of recent masala transactions
- Explore how to tackle enforcement issues when restructuring bonds
- Gain an insight into the trending sectors in the Indian equity market
- Understand the reasons behind the appetite for high yield offered by rupee-denominated bonds in India
Who should attend?
- Bankers’ counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Investment bankers
- Law firms