The IFLR Competition Law Forum returned for its third year on November 9 at the Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel.
Over 240 in-house, competition and regulatory counsel registered for the 2016 event as delegates wanted to discuss the future of the competition landscape following the UK Brexit vote as after triggering Article 50, companies and regulators only have two years to adjust to the implications of a non-EU Member State.
The Forum has quickly established itself as the fastest growing event for competition lawyers and professionals. As well as bringing together regulators, banking counsel and leading private practice, the event offered participants a unique opportunity to gain a full update on the latest developments in competition law including:
- What are the FCA's priorities in exercising their competition powers?
- Will the UK competition regime need to change to operate outside of the EU in light of Brexit?
- How can you create a level playing field for compliance across your organisation?
- What tactics should be used when facing multiple investigations from the CMA, European Commission or other authorities?
Who attends the conference?
- General counsel
- In-house/corporate counsel
- Regulatory counsel
- Bankers' counsel
- Heads of legal
- Private practice
- Advisers / consultants
You can view the key takeaways rom the event here and photos here.
To register your interest in competition law events for 2017, please email firstname.lastname@example.org