The EU Prospectus Rules Conference returned for the seventh time to London on 27 September 2016.
Bringing together 100 regulators and corporate, banking and funds counsel with leading market experts, the event offered participants a unique opportunity to gain a full update on the latest developments affecting listing, disclosure and transparency in primary market issuance.
The event also welcomed the European Commission represented by Julia Lemonia Raptis to provide a keynote address and share her thoughts and reactions to the Prospectus Rules from within the EU.
The conference was positioned to answer and address:
- How the national regulatory authorities view the proposed changes to be brought in by the prospectus regulation and the impact of Brexit
- The latest updates from ESMA on the Prospectus Regulation level 2 measures
- The Prospectus Regulation - what are the key concerns for industry?
- A view of the Prospectus Regulation from the stock exchanges of Ireland, the UK and Luxembourg
- A buy side view of the Prospectus Regulation proposals
- The challenges of a parallel disclosure regime and how issuers and investors deal with an issue specific summary and a PRIIPs KID or key information document .
Who attended the conference?
- Regulatory counsel
- Bankers' counsel
- Heads of capital markets
- Corporate executives
- Private practice
- Advisers / consultants