International Financial Law Review presented the second annual IFLR European M&A Forum in London on September 29, 2016. The event brought together in-house counsel from top European corporates (public and private) and UK and European-based banks to discuss the legal outlook for deal making across the continent.
IFLR used an interactive panel format to engage with the audience. This offered the opportunity for everyone to get involved on a range of subjects.
In-house counsel and banking professionals attended the event for free. The Forum offered seven CPD points, and delegates got the opportunity to network with senior legal professionals over breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks.
Delegates were able to:
- Discuss methods for semi-hostile deals
- Learn how to manage transfer schemes
- Hear about mid-market and larger market financing terms
- Understand how to engineer a reverse takeover
- Listen to how Chinese outbound M&A has grown
- Debate the drafting of effective earnout clauses
- Discover techniques managing shareholder activism
View the 2016 brochure
Who delegates met:
- General counsel
- Heads of legal
- Bankers’ counsel
- Deal makers
- Chief legal officers
- Private practice lawyers