As the world’s fastest growing economy, sentiment in India M&A deal making has been increasingly positive. As the government continues to implement attractive changes to facilitate the business environment, foreign investors have been keen to seek long-term growth in the region, and discussions of long-awaited regulatory developments are beginning to gain traction.
The IFLR India M&A Forum returned for a second year to discuss key trends in the market, and to provide attendees the key know-how on developments and trends in transactions, regulatory and market practices.
Attracting over 300 delegates this year, the IFLR India M&A Forum 2016 brought together leading industry experts, practitioners from local law firms and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in the region.
For M&A practitioners in the region, this was the must-attend event of 2016.
Download the brochure
Who delegates met:
- Head of M&A
- Head of legal
- General counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Bankers' counsel
- Company secretaries
- Institutional investors
- Private practice lawyers
- M&A consultants
- Investment bankers
Benefits of attending:
- Discover what to be aware of when structuring M&A deals in the region
- Gain an overview of the regulatory environment in India
- Understand the latest trends in technology, joint ventures and private equity in India, including the start-up industry and growth of e-commerce
- Learn valuable insights on how to address tax and corruption issues
- Recognise how to make the most out of liberalised rules in foreign investment