Recent developments in the Southeast Asia have made it an exciting time to do business in the region. As the implementation of the Asean Economic Community draws closer, other significant regulatory and legal changes have continued to gather momentum, making the region both a challenging and promising arena for practitioners and global market players alike.
The third annual IFLR Southeast Asia Forum is returning to address the pertinent issues faced by in-house counsel in the region.
Meet your professional peers including private practice lawyers, regulators, C-suite and in-house counsel in this exclusive networking opportunity.
Download the brochure
To reserve your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of attending:
- Gain valuable insights into how to address corruption risk in the region
- Learn how to manage cross-border disputes and international arbitration
- Discuss developments surrounding trade agreements in Southeast Asia
- Compare changes in regulation between key jurisdictions
- Understand what is driving growth in terms of cross-border M&A
- Hear the region’s leading in-house counsel discuss their challenges and outlook for 2016
Who delegates will meet on the day:
- Bankers’ counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Investment bankers
- Private practice lawyers