|Contact Nick Heath, firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7779 8692, to subscribe today to International Financial Law Review (IFLR).
IFLR provides professionals operating in the financial sector with unique, trusted and independent views on key legal developments impacting financial institutions worldwide thanks to its dedicated journalists based in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
So whether you are a managing partner in a private law firm, in-house lawyer or head of department in a major banking group, IFLR will provide the global coverage you require.
Subscribe today and enjoy:
Need a subscription for more than one professional?
- Unlimited access to IFLR.com; all IFLR's news coverage, updated daily;
- Access to the practice area of your choice on IFLR.com including banking, regulatory, corporate and capital markets coverage;
- All subscriber regular updates via email according to your preferences;
- Unlimited access to IFLR archive on IFLR.com covering more than a decade of premium content;
- Free IFLR app for iPad and iPhone giving you access to premium online content from IFLR.com anywhere, anytime;
- Access to IFLR regular supplements;
- Regular print copies of IFLR over 12 months;
- Access to the annual IFLR award results; and,
- Free access to scheduled third party web seminars by leading financial lawyers.
Find out more about the benefits available with a corporate subscription by contacting Nick Heath on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7779 8692.