International Financial Law Review is excited to announce the eighth annual return of the India Capital Markets Forum which will be taking place at the Four Seasons, Mumbai on January 16 2019 .
This year the forum will explore updates and opportunities in the equity and debt capital markets, as well as the outlook for the year ahead. Last year attracted over 250 leading practitioners from banks, corporates and law firms in a panel discussion format todiscuss and debate the issues surrounding capital markets in the region.
Download the brochure here
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about the top trends and securities market outlook for 2019
- Understand the Foreign Portfolio Investor regime and its effects on the market
- Gain an insight into the trending sectors in the Indian equity market
- Explore the first REITs listing in India
- Analyse the impact of technology in capital markets
Who will you meet?
- Corporate counsel
- Bankers' counsel
- Investment bankers
- Law firms
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+852 2842 6992
+852 2842 6936