International Financial Law Review is excited to announce the 14th annual return of the Asia Capital Markets Forum which will be taking place at the JW Marriott in Hong Kong on November 28 2018.
This year the forum will highlight the impact of international events and the challenges these bring with them. Highlighting key initiatives such as the launch of China depositary receipts and Hong Kong’s new listing rules, the forum will discuss how Asia’s practitioners can succeed in their capital markets work in spite of global market volatility.
The forum brings together over 250 leading industry representatives, regulators, institutional investors, law firms, bankers and corporate counsel for an enriching networking opportunity.
Download the brochure here
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how this year’s global events have affected the market
- Discover how China is opening up their financial industry
- Explore how to go above and beyond regulation guidelines
- Understand how to work alongside emerging markets
- Discuss opportunities and challenges of high yield markets
Who will you meet?
- Bankers’ and corporate counsel
- Company secretaries
- Investment bankers
- Institutional investors
- Private practice lawyers
+44 (0) 207 779 8938
+852 2842 6992
+852 2842 6936