The EU Prospectus Regulation Conference returned for the eighth time on September 26 to London.
Bringing together many of Europe’s most important regulatory authorities with issuers, investors, buyers and the leading legal experts, the event once again offered participants a unique opportunity to fully understand the impact of the new EU Prospectus Regulation.
Core to the event was practical analysis of, and the latest insights on, the EU Prospectus Regulation and level 2 technical standards, including:
- Risk factor categorisation and practical implementation issues under the Regulation
- An appraisal of the new summary requirements
- The “EU Growth” Prospectus eligibility criteria
- CMU and the “third-party equivalence” regime post-Brexit
- The latest on the minimum content to be included in cooperation agreements
- An in-depth look at the technical standards, including the level of detail to be contained within prospectuses, the level of competent authority scrutiny and the approval process
- The relationship between the Prospectus Regulation and Mifid II
View the photos here and read the key takeaways from the event here.
For advance notice of next year's event, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org