The Asia-Pacific M&A market is set for continued progression in 2016, following a year of strong growth in deal making in the region.
On March 2-3 2016, the 11th annual IFLR Asia M&A Forum returned to the Shangri-La Hong Kong to discuss key trends in the market.With Asia’s ongoing emergence as a global player, as well as an ever-growing focus on technology and anti-corruption policies, this forum provided attendees with key developments, best practices and tips for navigating unique deal-making environments in the region.
This comprehensive two-day forum brought together leading industry experts and top counsel to debate top trends and the future of M&A in Asia, making it the must-attend event of the year. For M&A practitioners in the region, this was the must-attend event of 2016.
Benefits of attending
- Learn new considerations in Chinese outbound deals
- Explore legal trends associated with investments into Europe
- Discover how board duties change when companies go into distress
- Gain skills to help with the complexities of entering into an auction process
- Debate privacy and data security issues in Asian M&A
- Gain valuable insights into how to address corruption risk
Who delegates met
- Bankers’ and corporate counsel
- Investment bankers
- Private practice lawyers
- Company secretaries
- Institutional investors