IFLR is the market-leading financial law publication for lawyers specialising in international finance in financial institutions banking groups, corporates and in private practice.
IFLR was first published in 1982. Today, with journalists based in the US, UK and Asia, IFLR offers everything from practical, actionable insight formation on everything from the latest deal structures and regulatory developments to interviews with regulators and in-house counsel worldwide.
Our editorial team filters the market for the most interesting deals from the drafters’ perspective and explains why they matter. We will typically review 10-15 of these deals per month.
Our in-depth analysis brings readers more than just who is on the deals – we also analyse scrutinise what is in the deals and track the documentation used. That way IFLR helps readers to understand what the market precedent is, particularly in difficult and evolving emerging markets.
IFLR regularly reveals how the leading thinkers are interpreting the law, by providing readers with relevant and timely opinion from international industry leaders and regulators in both major and emerging markets.
BEST PRACTICE NEWS ANALYSIS
IFLR journalists guide subscribers through industry pressure points, comparing best practice across regions, tracking common negotiation issues and analysing trends in deal documentationthe latest legislative changes and analyse those changes for the benefit of in-house counsel and private practice.
A subscription to IFLR includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to IFLR.com; all IFLR's news coverage including articles exclusively available online, updated daily;
- Regular print copies of IFLR;
- Weekly email bulletins for each of the practice areas available online – i.e. banking, regulatory, corporate and capital markets - and any breaking news uncovered by our investigative journalists;
- Access to print and online IFLR regular supplements on sectors, products and countries in both developed and emerging markets;
- Free IFLR App for iPad and iPhone giving you access to IFLR’s coverage anywhere, anytime;
- Unlimited access to IFLR archive on IFLR.com covering more than a decade of premium content;
- Access to the annual IFLR award results; and,
- Free access to scheduled third party web seminars by leading financial lawyers.
International Financial Law Review