IFLR is the market-leading financial law publication for lawyers specialising in international finance in financial institutions, corporates and in private practice.
IFLR was first published in 1982. Today, with journalists based in the US, UK and Asia, IFLR offers everything from practical, actionable insight on the latest deal structures and regulatory developments to interviews with regulators and in-house counsel worldwide.
Our editorial team filters the market for the most interesting deals from the drafters’ perspective and explains why they matter. We will typically review 10-15 of these deals per month.
Our in-depth analysis brings readers more than just who is on the deals – we also analyse what is in the deals and track the documentation used. That way IFLR helps readers to understand what the market precedent is, particularly in difficult and evolving emerging markets.
IFLR regularly reveals how the leading thinkers are interpreting the law, by providing readers with relevant and timely opinion from international industry leaders and regulators in both major and emerging markets.
IFLR journalists guide subscribers through industry pressure points, comparing best practice across regions, tracking common negotiation issues and analysing trends in deal documentation for the benefit of in-house counsel and private practice.
A subscription to IFLR includes:
- Unlimited access to IFLR.com; all IFLR's global coverage including news & deal analysis, exclusive online interviews of key regulators and senior lawyers; updated on a daily basis;
- Weekly e-newsletters in up to 3 practices for the latest updates sent directly in your inbox;
- Online regular supplements including global reports on sectors, products and countries in developed, emerging and frontier markets;
- Surveys providing visibility on transactional risk across global regulatory regimes, also available on http://globalsurveys.iflr.com
- Unlimited access to IFLR’s global coverage on iPad and iPhone via the IFLR App;
- IFLR archive on IFLR.com covering more than a decade of premium content;
- Unlimited access to the annual results from IFLR’s Europe, Americas, Asia and Middle East Award programmes on IFLR.com;
- Regular print copies of IFLR Magazine and supplements;
- IFLR Web Seminars covering key regulatory developments with senior lawyers; and,
- Discuss and share your opinion on the latest key regulatory development on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Subscribe to IFLR online or contact Daniel Bloomer on +44 (0)207 779 8626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about a single and muti-user subscription.
International Financial Law Review (IFLR) is a Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC publication.